LifeFlight Eagle strongly prefers candidates with 2 years ambulance experience, 911 or Ground Critical Care Transport
The required certifications for a Transport EMT are:
- Missouri & Kansas EMT-B or Higher
- National Registry certification (preferred)
- PHTLS or ITLS (must obtain within one year)
- EVOC/CEVO certification
- NIMS 100, 200 & 300
- Hazardous Material Awareness
- State Driver's License (in good standing)
All applicants must pass a background check, pre-hire fit-for-duty test, and all employees must pass annual fit-for-duty testing. LifeFlight Eagle is a drug-free environment.
To apply, send your CV/resume, cover letter, and documentation of certifications and licensure to: Chuck Palmer, Base Manager – Operational Resources, at email@example.com.
LifeFlight Eagle is an Equal Opportunity Employer