FULL TIME PARAMEDIC
The Northland Regional Ambulance District is hiring Full-Time licensed Paramedics preference is given to Paramedics with at least 1 year of experience in a prehospital setting.
Starting Salary for current Paramedics is $47k to $52k annually based upon experience.
• 85% of health care premiums paid by District for employee and dependents
• MOLAGERS LT-8 defined pension benefit
• Compensated Time Off
- up to 10 shifts in 1st year
• 24 hour Berkley shift
• Short term and Long term disability
• Up to $150 a month for education stipend
• $120 a quarter for fitness membership
• Comprehensive safety programs
Our next hiring process is set for August 31st 2017 @ 0900 in Platte City, MO. Please fill out application and forward to email address below.
Please visit our website www.nrad-ems.org for application or contact Office Manager Ruth Thompson 8168584450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org