Job Title: Supply Tech II
Posting Date: July 25, 2017
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Salary Range: $13.15 - $14.20 hourly
Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
St. Charles County Ambulance District has an immediate opening for a Part-time Supply Tech II to join our team. Our District is growing and we have an exciting future ahead. We are a high volume ambulance district in need of just the right person to help us achieve our department goals and sustain the District’s ability to achieve its mission. The Supply Tech II is a Part-time position requiring 25 hours per week. The Supply Tech II is require to be available five (5) hours a day between the hours of 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
1. Processing orders submitted by Headquarters, Training and field units Retrieves patient care equipment from receiving facilities and distributing the equipment back to the units.
2. Maintains an acceptable inventory of the operational, office and medical supplies used by the District.
3. Trans-filling oxygen to the District’s fleet. This includes various agencies who the District partners with to provide first response, as well as maintains the system and records in accordance with District, State, and Federal policies, rules, laws, and regulations.
4. Retrieves and disseminates information and paperwork from the bases to the appropriate department.
5. Other duties as assigned by the Service Center Supervisor may include but not limited to: stocking new or remounted vehicles, transferring vehicles for service, other needs of the operation, and miscellaneous errands.
6. Collecting dirty linens from bases at the end of the week.
7. Maintain a clean work area including not limited to the Supply and warehouse area of the Service Center and annex building, vehicles assigned to the Service Center, and community areas.
8. Documents all materials and equipment sent out for repair and all equipment sent back after repairs have been made.
9. Maintain general working knowledge of Porter and Supply Tech I duties to fill in as needed.
1. Education and Other: a. High School diploma or equivalent.
b. Valid driver's license
c. Twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
2. Skills a. Mathematical Skills – The ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
b. Language and Interpersonal Skills – Ability to read limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences. Listens to others without interrupting, and maintains confidentiality, Ability to communicate effectively with management and prioritize assignments in a changing environment.
c. Reasoning Ability – Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
d. Computer Skills – Ability to operate windows-based applications.
e. Other Skills – Ability to drive ambulances and other emergency vehicles. Certified to operate a forklift or the ability to obtain certification at the District’s expense, within 60 days of employment.
How to apply:
To be considered for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume via email to Human Resources at email@example.com, or submit in person at:
St. Charles County Ambulance District 4169 Old Mill Parkway St. Peters, MO 63376
Please contact Herbie Morrow, HR Manager at SCCAD for questions regarding this employment opportunity at 636-344-7644, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer