Barton County Ambulance District is excited to announce an opening for
position of Captain! BCAD Captains serve as members of the leadership
team and supervise overall operations of day-to-day activities.
Captains assist in the development, revision, and implementation of
processes, procedures, and policies. Most importantly, Captains work
to provide the right type of leadership to improve morale and develop
our BCAD team, both professionally and personally.
Position Requirements for Consideration:
1. Missouri licenses or Nationally Registered Paramedic
2. Minimum of 2-years’ experience as a pre-hospital provider on an
advanced life support ambulance in a 911 setting.
3. See attached job description for more information.
1. Proven ability to lead, motivate, and develop others.
2. Excellent conflict resolution skills.
3. Ability to communicate with others in a manner that fosters respect
and trust amongst all personnel and the community.
4. Strong desire to excel at profession and attitude of continual
learning and development.
Position is full-time regular with competitive salary and excellent
How to Apply:
Submit a letter of interest and resume Letter should detail your
interest in the position and how you meet the requirements and key
characteristics. This is your first chance to tell us why you should
be considered for the position. Open until filled.
Mail or email to:
Barton County Ambulance District
ATTN: Brett Peine
1100 Cherry Street
Lamar, MO 64759