Application deadline: March 20
The Northland Regional Ambulance District is a political subdivision established in 1994 that encompasses parts of Platte and Clay County North of Kansas City. The District provides ALS coverage to over 340 square miles with its 3 stations. The District is currently seeking applicants for the position of Paramedic. This is a demanding role that requires both patient and non-patient responsibilities.
- Current and Active Missouri Paramedic license
- PALS or EPC (able to obtain within 3 months of hire)
- CPR/BLS Provider
- ITLS or PHTLS (able to obtain within 3 months of hire)
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record.
- At least one-year experience as a Paramedic preferred
- Job Type: Full-time
PAY & BENEFITS
Pay is commensurate with your experience level. NRAD offers an exceptional medical, dental and vision insurance package to employees and their families for a below-average cost. In addition, employees are offered participation within the MOLagers system, PTO, STD, LTD & basic life insurance, generous education allowance, gym reimbursement, uniform allowance.
Pay: $47,000 - $52,000/yr