If you are looking for an employee friendly company and a work environment that puts your skills to the test, then TCAD is the place for you. Our employees work under progressive treatment protocols and use the most recent, state-of-the-art equipment, such as Ferno power cots and power stair chairs, Lucas Device, and EMS transport ventilators.
TCAD offers excellent pay and benefits which include:
· Starting pay $17.17 per hour ($39,300 annual)
· Experience pay of 2% per year up to 5 years
· 12 hour shifts (Pitman schedule)
· Night shift differential - $1.50 per hour
· Company paid medical insurance for employee, 50% paid for family
· Company paid dental and vision insurance for employee and family
· Company paid short and long term disability and life insurance for employee
· Missouri Local Government Retirement System (LAGERS) pension plan – L6
· Paid time off (122 hours, 1st year)
· 10 paid Holidays (double time pay when worked)
· Company paid continuing education and certification classes
· Company provided uniforms
· Personnel must complete Physical Agility Testing and pass a criminal background check and drug screening before being accepted for employment.
· Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
· Missouri Paramedic License, ACLS, CPR.
Visit our website www.tcad.net for more information. Click the “Careers” tab for an application and job description. Please submit all certifications with your application.
Job closes July 3rd, 2017