Sign Up Today!
Why should I be a member with MEMSA?
Missouri EMS professionals across the state participate as MEMSA members in legislative and lobbying issues, important industry information with your fellow 17,000 Missouri EMS professionals, entertaining events to earn CEUs, shared experience and networking and more.
What exactly is MEMSA?
We’re Missouri’s statewide nonprofit EMS association supporting the EMS industry, individual EMS professionals and agencies. We’re here to create collective power behind your voice, the individual EMS professional, and to represent that voice on all levels.
What does MEMSA membership include?
- MEMSA membership creates the collective power behind your individual voice on the regional, state and national level, through awareness activity that supports EMS in Missouri. As a member you are invited to take the next step in your chosen profession to be active and involved in our work, by being a real member of the team.
- MEMSA membership offers you a $10,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment policy (up from $3,000) to protect you and your family.
- MEMSA membership includes a MEMBER CARD and a statewide network for professional communication among your EMS peers.
- MEMSA membership supports your continued professional development through annual conferences with CEUs, testing and training, news and information in our newsletter Code 3 and on our website.
- MEMSA membership provides discounts for our events (ICE Conference and EMS Expo) and merchandise.
Whether you’re new to the EMS industry or are a veteran and past member of MEMSA, we encourage you to show your support for our nonprofit association and its goals as a statewide EMS organization, by becoming a member today and getting behind the efforts of others in Missouri EMS who make personal sacrifices of time, money and effort for the sake of our industry.
Sign Up Today!
For any questions or more information about joining MEMSA contact:
MEMSA Executive Asst.
425 East High St.
Jefferson City, MO 65101
MEMSA Phone: 1-888-410-1557
MEMSA Fax: 573-761-9961