MEMSA has individual and organization membership options available.
- Individual members – include Missouri licensed EMTs, Paramedics, Physicians, First Responders, Nurses, etc., who routinely provide emergency medical services or support.
- Student members are EMT or EMT-P students pursuing an initial prehospital license. Limited to three years at this level.
Organizational members include ambulance services, hospitals, fire protection services, etc., that utilize licensed personnel to provide emergency medical services within the state of Missouri.
All organizational memberships get one main contact with voting rights, with two exceptions. Organizations with more than 400 patient contacts also get two additional voting representatives, and organizational associate members have one main contact, but no voting rights.
- Organizations with > 400 patient contacts get one main contact and two additional voting representatives with full membership benefits.
- Organizations with < 400 patient contacts receive one main contact as a voting member.
- Training Entities are approved by the Bureau of EMS for the purpose of providing initial and ongoing education for those involved in providing emergency medical services.
- Emergency Medical Response Agencies (EMRAs) are those engaged in medical first response but not transport of patients.
- Organizational Associate Members are engaged in the manufacture or distribution of goods or services to emergency medical service providers. There are no voting rights with this membership.
Join or Renew Your Membership
Fill out an online application here.
To renew your membership online, login to your profile in the upper right and renew easily online. If you are an organization with more than 400 patient contacts and your membership has lapsed, once your renewal has been paid, you will be able to view and update your additional voting members allowed with your membership.
If you prefer to mail your payment and form to join or renew your membership, download the appropriate form below. You can type in the form and print it out.