The Missouri EMS Connection is a quarterly magazine established in 2015 to educate, inform, lead, and connect the EMS community. This high-quality, full-color publication is published by MEMSA for EMS professionals across Missouri and beyond. We have expanded the publication to involve other EMS associations in Missouri to connect all facets of EMS in Missouri and get a broad range of articles and information out to EMS professionals. This magazine replaces previous publications published by MEMSA, including the CODE 3 newsletter.
The Missouri EMS Connection is distributed to licensed EMS providers in the state of Missouri, MEMSA members, all ground ambulance services, hospitals, and more…allowing your company or organization to be seen by service directors, technicians, service providers, and firefighters to name a few.
The Missouri EMS Connection is also sent to local and state agencies, legislators, and Missouri educational institutions.
Benefits of Advertising:
- Circulation of 2,000 – reaching potentially 17,000 EMS personnel in Missouri and surrounding states as service providers distribute the magazine to their personnel or professionals view it online
- Ad displayed in online version of the publication on the MEMSA website
- GREAT discounts for frequent advertisers
- Four issues each year
- Full color publication
- Prime cover positions – first come first serve
- Advertisements in a high-quality magazine full of articles of interest to all EMS personnel and more!
All finished ads are due by the following dates:
Spring: March 1
Summer: June 1
Fall: September 1
Winter: December 1